Wednesday, October 12, 2005

'Da Fonz


Well, life as a temp continues to surprise me. Today I started my new stint at the Smithsonian Zoo. I am now answering crazed inquiries about Washington's favorite (and newest) bear, who made his debut this past July. My coworkers call me "the panda hotline". Zoo members are going to be allowed a previewing of this little guy next month, and everyone who knows about it is chomping at the bit. And next Monday...he will even receive his new name...

I tell you--there's never a dull moment. From PCM Construction, to Morgan Stanley, to Freedom House, and now to FONZ (Friends of the National Zoo). Perhaps I should quit the job search and just sit back and soak in these random receptionist adventures...

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger lucretius said...

eeehhhh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home